- Donna Kotsopoulos, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Dragana Martinovic, University of Windsor
Fields Mathematics Education Journal is affiliated to The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences.
Now accepting submissions
Fields Mathematics Education Journal is accepting submissions; please use the online submission system to submit your manuscript. If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular Special Issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter. For all enquiries about the journal, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donna Kotsopoulos, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
- Dragana Martinovic, University of Windsor, Canada
- Claire Blackman, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Ruhama Even, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Roland Grabner, University of Graz, Austria
- Limin Jao, McGill University, Canada
- Jo-Anne Lefevre, Carleton University, Canada
- Peter Liljerdahl, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Miroslav Lovric, McMaster University, Canada
- Francesca Morselli, University of Turin, Italy
- Nirmala Naresh, Miami University, USA
- Ann O'Shea, National University of Ireland Maynooth, Ireland
- Ricardo Scucuglia, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), Brazil
- Juris Steprans, York University, Canada
- Petra Surynkova, Charles University, Czech Republic
- Chris Suurtamm, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Robert Talbert, Grand Valley State University, USA
- Peter Taylor, Queen's University, Canada
- Luc Trouche, French Institute of Education, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France
- Sue Wilson, Australian Catholic University, Australia
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Aims & scope
This international peer-reviewed online journal aims to provide open access to the range of themes that attract attention of the mathematics education community internationally. The Fields Mathematics Education Journal (FMEJ) has an international editorial board. All submissions are double-blind peer-reviewed. The views expressed or implied in the publication, unless otherwise noted, should not be interpreted as official positions of the Fields Institute for Research in the Mathematical Sciences, the founding organization of the journal. Manuscripts previously published in other journals, books or electronic venues are not accepted for review.
The archive content for FMEJ is available to view open access on the archive page.
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions